Jump to navigation Jump to search
ALT on Elbrus
ALT distribution is being ported onto Elbrus (e2k) architecture since 2015 and is self-hosted since 2017; our main releases are available to Elbrus system owners since 9.0 version (and server/workstation ones were ported for 8.2 release).
- Russian Company Tapes Out 16-Core Elbrus CPU: 2.0 GHz, 16 TB of RAM in 4-Way System
- Russia’s Elbrus 8CB Microarchitecture: 8-core VLIW on TSMC 28nm
- Free software porting onto the Elbrus architecture
- Russian Microprocessors of the Elbrus Architecture Series for Servers and Supercomputers (PDF)
- MCST Elbrus cpu's benchmarks & e2k assembly code